Happiness Unplugged...


World equates happiness with fun... :)

Indeed, it is true… but the real meaning of happiness can be construed as “contentment”. You just need to follow your heart and be true to yourself... and there you attain "Happiness"! Isn't it simple! The things that you do in life may be little or big – but the ones that bring true pleasure to your heart are the ones that "touch your heart". 


It can be as small a thing like watching birds flying in the sky… or as big something like achieving your project goals. Happiness is just unlimited!

My people know it well enough that I am a happy-go-lucky kind-a-person. But then, there are certain things that I love so much without which my entire existence would be meaningless... these are the things ones which give me complete contentment...


I love to build "Love Connections"...
For me, nothing is as beautiful as "True Relations"
~Jyotika Rajput Mehra Quotes

It gives me immense pleasure in making my special people happy. My family and friends are my true strength… I am happy in their happiness and sad in their sadness! And when there’s anything if I could do to please them, I just do it even if I have to go out of the way.

I feel it's my responsibility to take care of my dear ones! Whenever in need, I am always there for them – not being judgemental but being a companion with whom they share their heart out!

Gifting is perhaps my favourite gesture that reflects my affection… else just being with them is a “perfect gift” for me! I eagerly wait to have great meet-ups… After all, Happiness is all about being with our loved ones!

I wish if I had wings, I could fly to liberate above the pain…
Nonetheless, I have feet, and I dance to forget my worries in the dancing lane…
~Jyotika Rajput Mehra Quotes

Dance – my passion completely fills my heart with tantalising joy and bliss. Hence, I never leave a single chance to miss out on my favourite craze. Be it home, DJ floor or disc, I make it a fair deal to tap non-stop.

Though a born dancer, I must say I am grateful to my dance guru, Shiamak Davar, and his instructors – Atul Mehtani, Anubhav Sharma, Anusha Sawhney, Ashish Agrawal, Vineet, Tanzeel and Ridhi. Having learnt the awesomely wonderful styles just elates my senses and makes me feel on the 9th cloud. God! There’s a magnanimous amount of zeal and enthusiasm when these guys showcase their talent.

Travel and go places... Its worth your start...
Go and explore... The world is so full of art...
                                                                                                             ~Jyotika Rajput Mehra Quotes

Travelling to exotic locales, attending fun-filled events, going to live music concerts and knowledgeable seminars is something I crazily look forward to. I am an artist by heart… and I purely carry deep regards for people who are creative and represent art in any form. I even love to organize and host such events whenever any opportunity knocks (at corporate level and leisure club meets).

It's only "Words"... and words are all I have... To take your heart away...
(amazing track by Boyzone)

Poetry makes me blissfully ecstatic… though I love the art of writing too! I believe words are the best mode of expression! Each time on special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, I make my best attempts to present my loved ones with a piece of special composition.

Ayurvedic food, Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Hiking, Music, Karaoke, Photography, Bowling, Ping Pong, Sketching are few more items on my platter of "Happiness". :)

In real sense, Happiness is far beyond the materialistic things. I believe true happiness seizes your heart only when you do your deeds without expecting anything in return.

Happiness is simply the best emotion… the best gift ever received by the Almighty in this entire universe! And, undoubtedly we all have right to our share of joys… but, we must never ever sacrifice someone else’s happiness for the sake of ours! That's the true essence of "being human"... that's the true spirit of "being happy"! :)


This post is written for the brand Coca Colahttp://CokeURL.com/96jnc


Disclaimer: 

* Author of this post reserves rights for the written content source being original work of art. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra


* This post is purely based on the author’s feelings and perception, the purpose of which is to encourage the readers to think about what really makes them happy in life! It is a gentle reminder for all to start respecting the people, things and occasions that bring real happiness to the heart.

Comments