Happy Friendship Day 2015 - Our Friendship is Absolutely Unique and Rare...

The charm of the most beautiful relation "Friendship" cannot be bound to just a day's celebration... Each moment becomes a celebration time when the presence of your loved ones fill your life with a meaning...

On the special occasion of Friendship Day, I love to dedicate this special composition to my besties... to the most valuable people... to the gems of my life... :)


The bygone times tell a tale…
Our journey of great experiences has beautifully rolled…
I highly worship our invaluable friendship…
The precious times are as priceless as gold…

Because,
We pampered our friendship with unconditional love…
We nurtured it with gentle care…
We embraced it with affection and harmony…
That’s what has made our Friendship absolutely unique and rare…

A part of me I see in you…
A part of you reflects in me…
The beauty of our bond is such a wonder…
Like the chord of faith between seashore and sea…

On this special occasion, let’s once again…
Paint our friendship with colours of rainbow…
Play its melody in the air…
Pop up its magic out into the world…
And, let all know that our Friendship is absolutely unique and rare…

Pure and unpretentious bound by the strings of unwavering trust…
Our bond stands firm on the platform of lifetime affair…
Like stars of galaxies that never cease to glow…
Our Friendship my dear is an answered prayer…

No matter what life may bring, We know we will,
Adorn our bond with sweetness of memories…
Cherish each other and will always be there …
Transcend our relation beyond distance, time and words…
Because our Friendship is absolutely unique and rare…!


Happy Friendship Day 2015 my dearies... :)

Comments