Happy Birthday Mother...

A special composition on my idol's special day "07 December"... :)

Golden Memories...
Oh beloved mother, my concierge and my friend...
This is a little tribute for all what you are, for all what you mean to me…

Creator of the world created you with inundation of courage…
I salute you for your will, valour and the heroic attitude…
For they developed into me too the wings of fortitude!

Creator of the world immersed you with colossal volume of affection…
I adore your gentle heart for always transmitting immense benevolence…
For it infused into me too the unconditional love in all its essence!

Creator of the world blessed you with higher wisdom of truth about life…
I follow your footsteps oh blissful soul…
For you made me too aware of my senses to attain life’s utmost goal!

Disclaimer: 

* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra

* This poetic work of art is purely based on the author’s emotions, feelings and perception.

Comments