I Dare To Reserve All Rights To Be Myself!

The flight of time surged a draconian jolt...
Months drifted by... with stories untold!
My unspawned words withheld my yearning emotions,
I endeavoured to scribe but couldn’t splash out my heart’s reverberations!
Yes, at times, it happens in the world of words when Poetry ceases to recognize its play...
But finally I am grateful for “Today”!
My soul is convinced to emerge from “Yesterday”...
My words are willing to be scribbled in a dauntless way!

Reserve All Your Rights: Dream & Dare!

I really feel grateful to that divine power which has made me post this blog after a weirdly erratic interlude! My poetic composition is dedicated to all those brave hearts who recognise and appreciate their dauntless selves. Let us dare to reserve all our rights to dream, love, live, be happy, and cherish to be human! :)

I don’t assume...
I dare...
I dare to ask...
I dare to believe the complete bare truth...
I dare to accept the challenges...
I dare to know the unknown...

I don’t hide...
I dare...
I dare to reveal my originality...
I dare to tell what you mean to me...
I dare to speak how my heart feels...
I dare to walk on the path that fulfils my dream...

I don’t wait...
I dare...
I dare to do it right away...
I dare to be spontaneous and experience the fun…
I dare to make confessions…
I dare to strive...
I dare to thrive…
I dare to love...
I dare to survive…
I dare to reserve all rights to be myself…
I dare to deserve my worth…
I dare... because I am gifted with another opportunity to live on this EARTH! :)

Disclaimer: 
* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Be mindful to give credit for using this blog post or the picture elsewhere. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra
* This post is purely based on the author's emotions, feelings and perception, the purpose of which is to make the readers realise their true self. This poetic composition is intended to inspire all to dare to reserve their rights to dream, love, and live as human.

Comments