Celebrate the Spirit of Love - Happy Valentines 2018

"Love" needs no reasons, neither does it need a season but one thing that "Love" truly seeks is the gentle gesture of "Attention" which is an essential foundation withholding the ever flowing fountain of "Love"!

"Valentines" doesn't restrict "Love" to one specific day! It is a beautiful reminder to make that "Special" feeling "Super Special"! It is a Day to pay Tribute to "Love"! It is a Day to re-iterate "I love you" not only to reflect your sincerity towards your loved ones but for your own self! Yes, it is a Day when you just celebrate that divine feeling of compassion that your soul carries! Yes, Valentines is special!


Let's Celebrate the Spirit of Love

Today's heartfelt composition is especially for the Love of my Life... :) It portrays my curiosity to know how my Lover feels when He thinks of me!

“Think of me” and Tell Me How Do You Feel!

When the dusk quietly snaffles the glory from the dawn...
When the stars glitter up and embellish the cosmic lawns...
When the gentle wind makes you blink...
Think of me and tell me how do you feel!

When the charm of the spring brings glow on your face...
When the honey bees enjoy nectar’s sweet taste...
When the cuckoo sings in the barley fields...
Think of me and tell me how do you feel!

When the leaves leave their branches to grace the fall...
When the first rain drops kiss the Earth and celebrate nature’s ball...
When the curious waves crave to unite with the shore...
Think of me and tell me how do you feel!

When the winter wand turns everything into pristine white...
When the snow at your window pane bids you good night...
When an unforgettable memory wakes you up and you smile...
Think of me and tell me how do you feel!

When love comes wandering at your door...
When you welcome it and reveal your heart’s code...
When you hold its hand and look into its dreamy eyes...
When you confess your love and embrace it tight...
When you shower it with hugs in the hazy twilight...
In that moment of blessing... “Think of me” and tell me how do you feel!

Disclaimer:
* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Be mindful to give credit for using this blog post or the picture elsewhere. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra
* This post is purely based on the author's emotions, feelings and perception, the purpose of which is to share the perspective "Give attention to Love; Give attention to Everyone whom you Love; Interact with your loved ones; Don't make any assumptions, rather ask them questions to know how they feel about you!" :)
Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

Comments