Life Lessons by Aquaman
It is not just a movie but a classic display of grit & grace of the heroism that is not only exhibited by the pivotal character (Arthur) but also by those who help Him realise His true powers and become a Hero!
It is nothing but pure Love that anchors the disposition of the main characters, i.e. Aquaman, his parents, his love interest, and his master!
I personally admired Jason Momoa for his dramatically intense & macho looks, especially in the moments where he felt his heart touched by Amber Heard’s “ Gossh this girl is awesome” attitude!
Apart from heart warming emotions, humorous punches, thought provoking dialogues, geeky action, popcorn moments of cute romance, and sizzling aquatic cinematography, the flick gives the patrons few beautiful take aways...
1. Whoever you are, wherever you belong to, your existence is beautiful! You were born out of love, therefore you are made up of love! And, Love is the mightiest power in the Universe! Remind yourself of your true Nature, i.e. Love!
2. Love is the kernel that ends the illusion of the difference between the two worlds, the water and the land...! There actually are no two worlds! Both are just distinct forms of one world, our planet Earth!
3. Never doubt your loved ones, forgive them for the acts you could not understand! True love is not when you are together but also when you sacrifice to be away from those you love the most so that they can live and be safe!
4. It is your loved ones whose conviction awakens your true self! Their earnest desire to see you win actually makes you victorious and be a legendary Hero! And when you listen to your loved ones, align their beliefs with your headstrong impulse, you personify the power to vanquish storms and conquer desolations!
5. At the end, the heart that is pure and benevolent deservedly receives the gift to be the ultimate Ruler of people’s hearts! He who has an unadulterated intention is rightly bestowed with the Throne of the Kingdom!
* Author of this post reserves rights for the compiled content being an original concept. Be mindful to give credit for using this blog post or the picture quote elsewhere! Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra
* This post is purely based on the author’s perception based on the movie “Aquaman”. The purpose of this post is to inspire the readers to gain the desirable values as mentioned; and spread the wisdom learned through these noble life lessons! :)